Tiramisu is looking for an ambitious content creator / writer to help us create meaningful resources, insightful updates and thought-provoking stories for Tiramisu. In this role, you will develop short and long form content for our blog, social media channels and our app.
- Create SEO-optimized blog posts about Tiramisu, our community and activities, and on topics like mental health, climate change, equality and more
- Create platform-optimized posts for different social media channels
- Create ad and website copy
- Collaborate on the preparation of workshops, presentations and reports
- Identify inspiring communication & storytelling opportunities
This makes you the right person
- You are a talented writer and want to use your talent to share stories and insights that matter
- You care about topics like mental health, climate change and equal opportunities and you have written about and acted on at least some of these topics
- You have a strong drive to make an impact and you can convince others to do the same
- You are a natural communicator
- As we all work remote, you are great with digital tools like Slack, Monday.com, Google Docs etc. (either you used them before or you’ll easily find your way)
- You know the ins and outs of SEO optimization + content do’s and don’ts per social platform (or you are eager to dive into those topics)
- You have an autonomous way of working and you can get things done, and you are not afraid of startup speed
- This is not necessary, but good command of other languages (Italian, Spanish, French,..) could help us to support the work in some of our launch locations
- You are either a student that wants to build their content skills & portfolio (we would ideally like to offer this as an internship for now) or a freelancer (then we would start with occassional pieces and hopefully increase your workload over time).
While experience matters, we care more about your attitude, dedication and motivation.
Tiramisu is a social network of kindness. We bring people together on shared interests and causes, we help student clubs and non-profits to coordinate their work, and we help companies to improve employee and customer engagement, all while making a positive impact and increasing the wellbeing of everyone involved. As a winning project of the 2020 #EUvsVirus hackathon and one of Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas in 2021, we are determined to use this moment of global disconnection as an opportunity to rethink the way we engage with technology, further the conversation on both mental health and sustainability, and create positive, lasting impact in the process. Our app is currently available in closed beta on both Android and iOS.
Bring your whole self to work
Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are a proudly diverse team and want to be a place where everyone brings their whole self to work. Every team member can and should be a part of making Tiramisu more amazing and more inclusive. We want to be challenged on what we’re missing and can improve. We believe (and science is backing us on that) that with diversity comes innovation. And we strive to innovate for a better world.
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely (you will need to have some overlap with CET timezone).
- Huge potential for personal development, working with experienced founders, team and partners in an early-stage startup.
- Large potential to become a full time member of our team over the next months, including equity options.
- Generate a lot of impact with your work.