Tiramisu is looking for an ambitious relationship builder to manage our partner network of impact-driven nonprofits and youth organizations. In this role, you will help us to build an amazing action network with a focus on initiating, building and improving relationships at a local, regional and global level.
- Build insights into local/ regional nonprofits and their activities on topics like climate, mental health, homelessness, equality and more
- Reach out, engage in conversations, listen to their needs & convince them to join the Tiramisu family
- Support with getting causes added to the platform & getting volunteers involved
- Help us to understand how we can improve our platform to better fit the needs of these partners
- Work closely with our founders to help grow Tiramisu into a global platform
- Identify inspiring communication & storytelling opportunities
- Work closely with our community lead to find the right balance between people and causes/ activities in a given region
This makes you the right person
- A strong drive to make an impact, care about improving people’s wellbeing, and care about our planet
- You are actively involved in some of the causes we focus on and you have volunteered before
- You are a natural communicator
- As we all work remote, you should be great with digital tools like Slack, Monday.com, Google Docs etc.(either you used them before or you’ll easily find your way)
- Maybe you have some initial business development/ sales, entrepreneurship or community building experience
Tiramisu is a social network of kindness. We bring people together on shared interests and causes, we help student clubs and non-profits to coordinate their work, and we help companies to improve employee and customer engagement, all while making a positive impact and increasing the wellbeing of everyone involved. As a winning project of the 2020 #EUvsVirus hackathon and one of Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas in 2021, we are determined to use this moment of global disconnection as an opportunity to rethink the way we engage with technology, further the conversation on both mental health and sustainability, and create positive, lasting impact in the process. Our app is currently available in closed beta on both Android and iOS.
Bring your whole self to work
Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are a proudly diverse team and want to be a place where everyone brings their whole self to work. Every team member can and should be a part of making Tiramisu more amazing and more inclusive. We want to be challenged on what we’re missing and can improve. We believe (and science is backing us on that) that with diversity comes innovation. And we strive to innovate for a better world.
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely (you will need to have some overlap with CET timezone).
- Huge potential for personal development, working with experienced founders, team and partners.
- Large potential to become a full time member of our team over the next months, including equity options.
- Generate a lot of impact with your work.
We are initially listing this as an internship, but would love to find someone who wants to transition into a part-time/ full-time role after a few months.